Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel of the Professional Services Council, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
John Kamensky, senior fellow at the senior fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Dan Blair, president of the National Academy of Public Administration, count down the top federal stories on Federal News Countdown.
Bob Woods, president of Topside Consulting, and Molly O'Neill, vice president and Global Energy and Environmental Industry lead at CGI, count down the top federal stories on Federal News Countdown.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Frank Reeder, co-founder and director of the Center for Internet Security, count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.
Kevin Brock, vice president at Agilex, and Jason Miller, executive editor at Federal News Radio, count down the week's top federal stories with host Francis Rose.
Jon Desenberg, policy director at the Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, count down the top three federal stories of the week with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford and Roth, and Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top three federal stories of the week with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Lee Dougherty, leader of the government contracting practice at General Counsel PC, and Jim Williams, Schambach & Williams Consulting, LLC, count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.
John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service and Mark Forman of Government Transaction Services count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.
Roger Baker, chief strategy officer and former chief information officer at the Department of Veterans Affairs, counted down the top federal news stories of the week with Francis Rose.