Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president of public sector at the Information Technology Industry Council, and Jeff Kock, independent consultant at MindPetal Software Solutions, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories on Federal News Countdown.
Steve Bucci, director of the Allison Center for Foreign and National Security Policy at the Heritage Foundation, and Ron Marks, president of Intelligence Enterprises and senior fellow at the George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories on Federal News Countdown.
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel of the Professional Services Council, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
John Kamensky, senior fellow at the senior fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Dan Blair, president of the National Academy of Public Administration, count down the top federal stories on Federal News Countdown.
Bob Woods, president of Topside Consulting, and Molly O'Neill, vice president and Global Energy and Environmental Industry lead at CGI, count down the top federal stories on Federal News Countdown.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Frank Reeder, co-founder and director of the Center for Internet Security, count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.
Kevin Brock, vice president at Agilex, and Jason Miller, executive editor at Federal News Radio, count down the week's top federal stories with host Francis Rose.
Jon Desenberg, policy director at the Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, count down the top three federal stories of the week with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford and Roth, and Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top three federal stories of the week with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Lee Dougherty, leader of the government contracting practice at General Counsel PC, and Jim Williams, Schambach & Williams Consulting, LLC, count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.