Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
John Salamone of FMP Consulting and Ron Sanders of Booz Allen Hamilton counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and Mark Forman of TASC count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, and Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth, counted down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Roger Baker, chief strategy officer at Agilex, and Jim Williams, principal at Schambach & Williams Consulting, countdown the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Bob Suda, president of Suda and Associates, and Tim Young, principal at Deloitte, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Karen Evans, national director of US Cyber Challenge and partner at KE&T Partners, and Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting, counted down the top stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Dan Mintz, president and executive director of the Advanced Mobility Academic Research Center, and John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Dale Meyerrose, president of the Meyerrose Group, and Greg Garcia, principal at Garcia Cyber Partners, counted down the week's top stories with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, and Jeff Neal, senior vice president of ICF International, join Francis Rose to count down the week's top federal stories.
Alan Paller of the SANS Institute and Jenny Mattingley of Shaw Bransford & Roth counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.