Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Dale Meyerrose, president of the Meyerrose Group, and Greg Garcia, principal at Garcia Cyber Partners, counted down the week's top stories with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, and Jeff Neal, senior vice president of ICF International, join Francis Rose to count down the week's top federal stories.
Alan Paller of the SANS Institute and Jenny Mattingley of Shaw Bransford & Roth counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president of public sector at the Information Technology Industry Council, and Jeff Kock, independent consultant at MindPetal Software Solutions, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories on Federal News Countdown.
Steve Bucci, director of the Allison Center for Foreign and National Security Policy at the Heritage Foundation, and Ron Marks, president of Intelligence Enterprises and senior fellow at the George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories on Federal News Countdown.
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel of the Professional Services Council, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
John Kamensky, senior fellow at the senior fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Dan Blair, president of the National Academy of Public Administration, count down the top federal stories on Federal News Countdown.
Bob Woods, president of Topside Consulting, and Molly O'Neill, vice president and Global Energy and Environmental Industry lead at CGI, count down the top federal stories on Federal News Countdown.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Frank Reeder, co-founder and director of the Center for Internet Security, count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.
Kevin Brock, vice president at Agilex, and Jason Miller, executive editor at Federal News Radio, count down the week's top federal stories with host Francis Rose.