Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Lee Dougherty, leader of the government contracting practice at General Counsel PC, and Jim Williams, Schambach & Williams Consulting, LLC, count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.
John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service and Mark Forman of Government Transaction Services count down the week's top stories with host Francis Rose.
Roger Baker, chief strategy officer and former chief information officer at the Department of Veterans Affairs, counted down the top federal news stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting and Rob Burton, a partner at Venable, joined Francis Rose to count down the top federal stories of the week.
Jeff Koch, former OMB official, and John Salamone, vice president of FMP Consulting, count down the top stories of the week with host Francis Rose.
Jeff Neal, senior vice president at ICF International, and Tim Hoechst, chief technology officer at Agilex, help Francis Rose count down the top stories of the week.
Dale Meyerrose, president of Meyerrose Group, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, and Tim Young of Deloitte help Francis Rose count down the week's top stories.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs of Shaw Bransford and Roth, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen, and Alan Paller, founder of the SANS Institute, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.