Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
In Depth host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Rich Cooper of Catalyst Partners and Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Counting down the top federal news stories of the week are Diversa Group's Derrick Dortch and Telework Exchange's Josh Sawislak.
Host Francis Rose counts down the week's top federal stories with Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners and Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Alan Chvotkin of the Professional Services Council join Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Molly O'Neill of CGI and Debra Shaw of Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined host Francis Rose in the weekly Federal News Countdown.
The Federal News Countdown welcomed Tim McManus of Partnership for Public Service and Stan Soloway of Professional Services Council.
Bill Eggers of Deloitte and the DorobekInsider, Chris Dorobek, count down the most important Federal news stories of the week.