Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, and Bill Bransford, a partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Bob Suda, president and senior consultant at Suda and Associates and In Depth's Francis Rose count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Molly O'Neill, a fellow at the CGI Initiative for Collaborative Government, and Ruben Gomez, a Federal News Radio coordinating producer and reporter, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Jon Desenberg, the senior policy director of The Performance Institute, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Bob Otto, the executive vice president of advisory services at Agilex, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Mark Forman, the co-founder of Government Transaction Services and former administrator for E-Government and IT, and Rob Burton, a partner with the Venable law firm and the former deputy administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Procurement Policy, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Mintz, Powertek chief operating officer and former Transportation Department CIO, and John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Linda Springer, the executive director of government and public sector at Ernst & Young, and Tim Hoechst, the chief technology officer at Agilex, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Diane Cochran, principal for human capital services at Kelly, Anderson and Associates, and Julia Ziegler, Federal News Radio's web manager, count down the top federal news stories of the week.