Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Dan Mintz, Powertek chief operating officer and former Transportation Department CIO, and John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Linda Springer, the executive director of government and public sector at Ernst & Young, and Tim Hoechst, the chief technology officer at Agilex, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Diane Cochran, principal for human capital services at Kelly, Anderson and Associates, and Julia Ziegler, Federal News Radio's web manager, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Stan Soloway, president and chief executive officer of the Professional Services Council, and Dan Chenok, senior fellow in the IBM Center for The Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for national security and procurement policy at TechAmerica, and Frank Reeder, the founder of The Reeder Group, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jon Desenberg, a senior policy director at The Performance Institute, and Jason Miller, Federal News Radio's executive editor, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Alan Balutis, the director of Cisco Systems' Business Solutions Group and Tim McManus, vice president for outreach and education at the Partnership for Public Service, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Federal News Radio's Justin Udo and Jolie Lee count down the top federal stories of the year.
Former E-Government and IT Administrators Mark Forman and Karen Evans count down the top federal IT news stories of the year.