Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Norm Lorentz, Director for the Global Public Sector at Grant Thornton and Dan Chenok, Senior Fellow at the IBM Center for The Business of Government join Francis Rose for this week's Federal News Countdown
Jason Miller and Francis Rose go over this week's top federal stories
Agilex's Bob Otto and Federal Management Partners' John Salamone count down the top federal news stories of the week.
WFED's Jason Miller and the Performance Institute's Jon Desenberg count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Bill Bransford of Bransford, Shaw and Roth count down the top federal stories of the week.
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Allen Federal's Larry Allen count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Telework Exchange's Cindy Auten and the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Dan Chenok of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Bob Suda of Suda and Associates.