Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Agilex's Tim Hoechst and Shaw, Bransford and Roth's Debra Roth count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Former OPM director Linda Springer and Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute count down the top three federal news stories of the week.
Bill Bransford and Diane Cochran count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting count down the top federal news stories of the week.
The top three Federal news stories from Ed Meagher and Tom Davis.
Rob Burton, Melissa Chapman, and Alan Chvotkin count down their top three Federal news stories of the week.
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
My weekly countdown of the three hottest stories of the week, as chosen by an expert Federal panel.
SANS Institute's Alan Paller and The Reeder Group's Frank Reeder counts down the top federal stories of the week.