Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Jeff Neal, senior vice president at ICF International, and Keith Trippie, chief executive officer of the Trippie Group, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Mike Hettinger, federal IT expert, and Jeff Koch, federal consultant, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Molly O'Neill, vice president at CGI Federal, and Jonathan Breul, former executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Jason Miller, Executive Editor at Federal News Radio, and Tom Temin, Federal News Radio host, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose
Jim Beaupre, education director for ACT-IAC and head of the ACT-IAC Acquisition Academy, and Frank Reeder, co-founder and director of the Center for Internet Security, countdown the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Jim Williams, left, partner at Schambach & Williams Consulting, and Ron Marks, president of Intelligence Enterprises, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and chairman of the Industry Advisory Council, and David Olive of Catalyst Partners count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Dan Blair, president & CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration and former deputy director of the Office of Personnel Management, and Kathryn Medina, senior vice-president of Global Human Resources for APCO Worldwide and former executive director of the Chief Human Capital Officers Council, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Bob Otto, president for the Government Services Sector at Agilex and former Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Postal Service, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories.
Rob Burton, partner at Venable law firm, and Anil Karmel, founder and CEO of C2 labs, counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.