Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Managers Association
Sometime in the next few weeks, the Senate is expected to take up a bill designed to strengthen the nation's cybersecurity infrastructure. The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee approved the legislation Thursday by voice vote.
Tags: Congress , technology , cybersecurity , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Tom Carper , John Pistole , TSA , Tom Coburn , Carl Levin , Howard Schmidt , Barack Obama , Max Cacas
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association and Dave Snell and Dan Adcock of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).
After four years, the Federal Managers Association has a new president. Meanwhile, the outgoing president, Darryl Perkinson, reflects on the accomplishments of his four year term, and talks about his hopes for both federal managers, and all federal workers in the future.
There are a lot of questions about pay & benefits that have been cropping up lately, and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey spoke with three experts to get the answers for you. Hear from three experts about a variety of topics, including tax credits for retirees and the NSPS transition.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets the word from the Federal Managers Association and the National Federation of Federal Employees about when the transition will be complete, as well as how pay will be handled for many involved.
Legislative director Jessica Klement tells FederalNewsRadio's Mike Causey why it's important that a solution be found soon.
Hosts Debra Roth and Jannika Cannon will be joined by Darryl Perkinson, President of the Federal Managers Association, to discuss the FMA convention and other hot topics for federal managers.