Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Managers Association
This week, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association about why she feels telework is here to stay, no matter how Congress votes late Wednesday.
One of the challenges now is how to keep morale up as your agency, and even department funding goes down. We get tips from FMA's George Smith.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings an update of federal managers' mood from the Federal Managers Association conference in Arlington, Va.
FMA joins the show to discuss its National Convention and Management Training Seminar. Find out what you can expect if you attend the event.
February 11, 2011
Pat Niehaus, the National President of the Federal Managers Association, discusses how federal employees have become the country's scapegoats.
There's a perception that it's almost impossible to be fired from a government job. Patricia Niehaus, national president of the Federal Managers Association, debunks the myth.
Sometime in the next few weeks, the Senate is expected to take up a bill designed to strengthen the nation's cybersecurity infrastructure. The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee approved the legislation Thursday by voice vote.
Tags: Congress , technology , cybersecurity , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Tom Carper , John Pistole , TSA , Tom Coburn , Carl Levin , Howard Schmidt , Barack Obama , Max Cacas
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association and Dave Snell and Dan Adcock of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).
After four years, the Federal Managers Association has a new president. Meanwhile, the outgoing president, Darryl Perkinson, reflects on the accomplishments of his four year term, and talks about his hopes for both federal managers, and all federal workers in the future.
There are a lot of questions about pay & benefits that have been cropping up lately, and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey spoke with three experts to get the answers for you. Hear from three experts about a variety of topics, including tax credits for retirees and the NSPS transition.