Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Managers Association
Jenny Mattingley hosts a rountable discussion on government training and leadership development.
February 22, 2013
Tags: workforce , leadership , federal managers , leadership development , management training , Todd Wells , Greg Stanford , Jenny Mattingley , Joe Schumacher , OPM , John Mattone , succession planning , Fed Talk
Federal Managers Association President Pat Niehaus and Federal Times reporters Steve Losey and Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about sequestration and other issues affecting feds.
January 30, 2013
Tags: Melinda Wharton , National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases , CDC , Pat Niehaus , DoD , DoD Report , Sheryl Shenberger , National Archives , National Declassification Center , Alex Bolton , The Hill , Congress , Senate , Immigration , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive
Members of the CHCO council, the National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations and the Federal Managers Association will talk about how to improve performance management.
July 20, 2012
Tags: workforce , employee performance system , performance management , GEAR , Bill Bransford , Kathryn Medina , CHCO Council , Michael Filler , National Council on Federal Labor Management Relations , Greg Stanford , Fed Talk
GS-12s to GS-15s want more say in labor-management conversations. Patricia Niehaus, the president of the Federal Managers Association, said too often political appointees and SESers are the only managers at the table. OPM's John Berry said he will work with FMA and others to figure out how to be more inclusive.
Host Mike Causey will discuss federal pay and
benefits with Federal Times Senior Writer Stephen
Losey and Federal Managers Association Legislative
Director Jessica Klement.
February 29, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Roth IRA , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , budget battle , Jessica Klement , pay freeze , downsizing , U.S. Postal Service , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey , retirement , military pay
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Office of Personnel Management , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Gallup , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
The current language of H.R. 3813 increases the CSRS and FERS employees' contribution to their retirements by 1.5 percent over three years. For individuals not subject to mandatory retirement who choose to retire on or after Jan. 1, 2013, the FERS minimum supplement is eliminated. Currently, the FERS minimum supplement is paid to those qualifying employees who retire prior to age 62.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service, Jessie Klement of the Federal Managers Association, Beth Moten of the American Federation of Government Employees will talk about the proposed federal pay freeze and other issues affecting federal employees.
January 20, 2011
Tags: workforce , FEDtalk , federal pay debate , pay and benefits , deficit reduction , payroll tax holiday , pay freeze , retirement , Jennifer Mattingley , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Jessie Klement , Beth Moten , AFGE
Host Mike Causey is joined by Jessica Klement of the Federal Managers Association, and Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly.
December 14, 2011