Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
The White House has a government-wide security plan to prevent another Navy Yard Shooting.
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd, and Jon Adler with the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, will discuss the 2013 Preliminary end of the year fatality report.
January 10, 2014
Anthony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the issues affecting federal law enforcement officers.
September 20, 2013
Jon Adler, national president of the Federal Law Enforement Officers Association and Ton Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will discuss legislation affecting those in federal law enforcement.
May 24, 2013
Jon Adler of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association talks tattoos. Attorney John Mahoney discusses Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act. Steve Antonakes of the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau talks about a new bureau initiative. Tom Fox provides insight on a new Partnership for Public Service report. Meet Service to America nominee James Cash, chief technical advisor for the National Transportation Safety Board's Office of Research and Engineering.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
FLEO President Jon Adler and Tony Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services, will talk about legislation affecting federal law enforcement officers.
March 9, 2012
The Federal-Postal Coalition that represents 4.6 million government workers is urging President Barack Obama to preserve federal employees' pay and benefits when he sends his budget-reduction plan to Congress Monday. Coalition members fear lawmakers' drive to find funding cuts could harm federal employees.
Tags: budget , Federal-Postal Coalition , professional managers association , thomas burger , pay and benefits , Senior Executives Association , jenny mattingly , National Treasury Employees Union , Colleen Kelley , John Adler , House Appropriations Committee , continuing resolution , Emily Kopp
Herb Giobbi, COO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and John Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, talk about the service they provide for members of law enforcement.
May 6, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Herb Giobbi , John Adler , National Police Week 2011 , law enforcement , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford, and Roth , Fed Talk , workforce