Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Labor Relations Authority
A federal union claims the Environmental Protection Agency fired two scientists for trying to organize a union at the EPA's National Exposure Research Lab in Athens, Ga.
Relax...your agency is getting some help developing its labor-management partnership council. Learn more from Federal Labor Relations Authority General Counsel Julie Clark
AFGE National President
AFGE 14th District NVP Dwight Bowman and 7th District NVP Dorothy James
President, AFGE Marine Corps Council 240
President, AFGE Dept. of Defense Local 2142
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Inside Government , Transportation Security Administration , National Security Personnel System , Marine Corps , John Gage , Dwight Bowman , Dorothy James , Brian Leonard , Joe Gonzales
Ever since the founding of the Transportation Security Administration, two federal employee unions have vied for the right to organize and represent TSA screeners at the bargaining table. Now, one of those unions has filed a petition to do just that, even though neither TSA or its parent agency, the Department of Homeland Security, have yet to officially endorse collective bargaining for the screeners.
Hosts Debra Roth and Lisa Bernstein will be joined by Chairman Thomas Beck to discuss an overview of the Federal Labor Relations Authority.
Tags: Pay & Benefits ,