Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Highway Administration
The Federal Highway Administration is looking at how converting shoulder lanes into regular lanes can cut highway congestion. It's a practice already being done in parts of our area.
Some employees are expected to come to work for at least part of the day, while others are being furloughed and are told to stay home until further notice, without pay. In continuing coverage of a story you read here first late Friday, FederalNewsRadio.com finds each Transportation bureau has a hotline employees should call for updates.
Tags: P&B , DoT , Motor Carrier Safety Administration , National Highway Transportation Safety Administrat , NHTSA , Research and Innovative Technology Administration , Jim Bunning , Furlough employees , Federal highway and transit funds