Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Executive Forum
February 2nd at 12pm
Program will discuss the Progress Report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, Top CyberSecurity Priorities, Key Challenges to still overcome in IT Security, Lessons Learned, and A Vision for The Future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks
December 13th at 12pm
Program will discuss Updates & Progress on Emerging Technologies (Cybersecurity-Geospatial-Big Data-Virtualization & Mobility Trends), Best Practices & Benefits of Technologies, Challenges or major hurdles to still overcome, and A Vision for The Future.
Listen November 10th at 2pm
Program will discuss the progress of Cloud Computing in the Federal Government, best practices including the DISA RACE program, challenges still ahead, lessons learned, and the vision for the future.
Tags: technology , cloud , DoD , federal government , DISA , Roberty Carey , Navy , Mike Krieger , Army , Henry Sienkiewcz , Booz Allen Hamilton , Tom Simmons , Tim Harder , Citrix Systems , EMC Federal Systems , Ron Ritchey
October 27th Program discusses the progress report on Identity Management efforts in the Federal Government, best practices, challenges, lessons learned, and visions for the future.
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , cyber security , DHS , DoD , FAA , cyber , security , Robert Lentz , Greg Schaffer , Dave Bowen , Fred Newberry , cisco , John Bordwine , Symantec , Sam Chun , EDS , Jim Flyzik , Flyzik Group
March 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss DHS top high level priorities for FY 2012, views on key technology trends (Cloud-IDM-Wireless-etc), DHS most difficult challenges to still overcome, biggest opportunities for collaboration within DHS , and vision for the future - for DHS & Programs that will make a big difference.
March 29th at 12pm
Program will discuss progress Report on teleworking in the Federal Government, top telework/COOP priorities, the role of videoconferencing in telework/COOP, key challenges to still overcome, lessons learned, and a vision for the future.
February 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, top CyberSecurity Priorities, challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks.
Tags: technology , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group , Greg Schaffer , David Glenn , Lee Holcomb , Ed White , Tim Brown , cybersecurity , cyber , DHS , Lockheed Martin , DoJ , McAfee , CA Technologies