Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Environmental Executive
Michelle Moore, Federal Environmental Executive, gives a status update on how agencies are fulfilling the goals outlined in their sustainability plans.
Employee travel and commuting account for the biggest category of what the White House calls indirect sources of pollution, so the main way to limit them will be encouraging employees to travel less for business and to use mass transit for their commutes. Details from Federal Environmental Executive, Michelle Moore.
Agencies recycled more than 51,000 pounds of electronics, purchases more than 58,000 hardware that met the green standards and saved the government more than $11 million.
The President's executive order about creating a greener government is on its way to being a year old. What's changed since last October?