Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Employee Education & Assistance Fund
A record number of employees are turning to FEEA to help them meet basic living expenses after receiving short paychecks due to furloughs.
Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times Senior Writer Stephen Losey will discuss furloughs and other issues affecting federal workers.
May 22, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , Steve Bauer , FEMA , Oklahoma tornado , Oklahoma City bombing , furloughs , sequestration , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , TSP , TSP L fund , OPM , OPM backlog , Mike Causey , Your Turn
April 30th, 2009
BIG Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will have Robyn Kehoe, Director of Field Operations, at the Federal Employee Education & Assistance Fund as the guest on Thursday at 11:00 AM.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with two of NARFE's legislative experts; he also chats with Steve Bauer, executive director of FEEA, to learn how you can help fellow feds affected by the Haitian earthquake.