Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Employee Education & Assistance Fund
A record number of employees are turning to FEEA to help them meet basic living expenses after receiving short paychecks due to furloughs.
Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times Senior Writer Stephen Losey will discuss furloughs and other issues affecting federal workers.
May 22, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , Steve Bauer , FEMA , Oklahoma tornado , Oklahoma City bombing , furloughs , sequestration , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , TSP , TSP L fund , OPM , OPM backlog , Mike Causey , Your Turn
April 30th, 2009
BIG Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will have Robyn Kehoe, Director of Field Operations, at the Federal Employee Education & Assistance Fund as the guest on Thursday at 11:00 AM.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with two of NARFE's legislative experts; he also chats with Steve Bauer, executive director of FEEA, to learn how you can help fellow feds affected by the Haitian earthquake.