Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Employee Defense Services
Tony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the Public Employees Roundtable and Public Service Recognition Week.
April 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Public Employees Roundtable , Public Service Recognition Week , Tony Vergnetti , Jenny Mattingley , Senior Executives Association , Robyn Kehoe , FEEA , Traci Dimartini , Chief Human Capital Officer Council , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth
FLEOA president Jon Adler joins FEDS president Anthony Vergnetti to talk about some of the issues currently affecting federal law enforcement officers.
February 7, 2014
Tony Vergnetti will host a roundtable discussion of open season and the options available for federal workers.
November 1, 2013
Tags: workforce , pay and benefits , Open Season , FEHBP , Anthony Vergnetti , Walt Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Joan Melanson , long term care , Long Term Care Partners , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Jon Adler, national president of the Federal Law Enforement Officers Association and Ton Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will discuss legislation affecting those in federal law enforcement.
May 24, 2013
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, and Tony Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will update us on recent legislative work during lame duck session.
November 2, 2012
Tags: workforce , Jon Adler , FLEOA , Tony Vergnetti , Debra Roth , The Officer Safety Act , James Zadroga , 9/11 health and compensation act , Electronic Communications Privacy Act , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Fed Talk
Dexter Brooks and Jo Linda Johnson from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Doug Gentile from the Association of Federal External Civil Rights Specialists and Officers, will discuss some of the EEO issues they are currently working on.
March 23, 2012
Tags: Fed Talk , workforce , hiring , EEOC , Dexter Brooks , Jo Linda Johnson , Doug Gentile , Association of Federal External Civil Rights Specialists and Officers , Tony Vergnetti , Executive Leadership Conference , Shaw Bransford & Roth
FLEO President Jon Adler and Tony Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services, will talk about legislation affecting federal law enforcement officers.
March 9, 2012