Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Employee Defense Services
Jon Adler, national president of the Federal Law Enforement Officers Association and Ton Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will discuss legislation affecting those in federal law enforcement.
May 24, 2013
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, and Tony Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will update us on recent legislative work during lame duck session.
November 2, 2012
Tags: workforce , Jon Adler , FLEOA , Tony Vergnetti , Debra Roth , The Officer Safety Act , James Zadroga , 9/11 health and compensation act , Electronic Communications Privacy Act , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Fed Talk
Dexter Brooks and Jo Linda Johnson from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Doug Gentile from the Association of Federal External Civil Rights Specialists and Officers, will discuss some of the EEO issues they are currently working on.
March 23, 2012
Tags: Fed Talk , workforce , hiring , EEOC , Dexter Brooks , Jo Linda Johnson , Doug Gentile , Association of Federal External Civil Rights Specialists and Officers , Tony Vergnetti , Executive Leadership Conference , Shaw Bransford & Roth
FLEO President Jon Adler and Tony Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services, will talk about legislation affecting federal law enforcement officers.
March 9, 2012