Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive newscast
On today's Federal Drive: OMB takes a more hands-off approach in giving agencies 2013 budget guidance, two companies dropped their protest of an Interior Department cloud-computing contract and the USPS debt deadline is extended.
On today's Federal Drive: The Senate has appeared to avert a government shutdown with the passage of a stopgap funding measure and a proposed bill would allow federal employees to donate unused sick leave to other feds.
On today's Federal Drive: OPM releases the 2011 Employee Viewpoint Survey, Democratic senators are examining G.I. Bill education benefits that flow to for-profit colleges and the House passes a continuing resolution that Senate Democrats have vowed to vote down.
On today's Federal Drive: The House fails to pass a continuing resolution, a Senate subcommittee approves a DHS hiring freeze and the Air Force is offering some 6,000 civilian buyouts.
On today's Federal Drive: More GAO testimony on DoD's audit readiness, the president signs a bill averting an FAA shutdown and following a patent office overhaul, the agency looks to hire thousands of new employees.