Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
NASA's cyberfocus shifts to real time. We get details from deputy CIO Jerry Davis.
No federal pay freeze for now, White House opposes 1.9% military pay raise, Pay for performance at issue for intel community, Half of surveyed feds can't or won't telework, HHS Preparedness office will move to Patriots Plaza
Cybersecurity provisions stuffed in Defense Appropriations bill, Cyberattack hits Treasury Credit Union
China is offering no indication today that it plans to join the U.S. and its allies in blaming North Korea for the sinking of a South Korean warship in March. China says the issue remains "highly complicated." The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler brings us up to speed.
Minorities less likely to participate in the TSP, Senior exec education costs questioned, Google readies federal cloud, USDA considers e-coli food safety change
Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting, tells us about new findings on contracting in Iraq.
WEB BONUS!! Neil Barofsky may be a Causey Award winner and the SIGTARP, but he's also got one heck of a veggie chili recipe. He shares it with readers of FederalNewsRadio.com!
The Senate approves a bill designed to expand telework in the federal government. The Telework Enhancement Act would create an assumption in agencies that employees are eligible to telework. We get an update from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.
FPS chief gets a new job, GSA accused of preferential treatment in DHS leases, Army ordered to renegotiate Boeing contract
Texas Congressman Mike McCaul says Washington and other cities may be targets of the Pakistani Taliban.