Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
TSP proposes beneficiary rule change, New benefits for federal partners, Doctors limit new Medicare patients
Sure the Roth is pre-taxed, but which option is better: pre-taxed or tax deferred? We learn more from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
A new House bill would require agencies to invest significant time and resources in training managers. We talk with Rep. Jim Moran about the Federal Supervisor Training Act of 2010.
"Performance management isn't just a good government idea, it quite frankly is a matter of surviving and hopefully thriving," says Michelle Snyder, deputy chief operating officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Federal pay freeze proposal defeated, Critical tests to decide future of SBINet, Can Denver land a regional U.S. Patent Office?
California's CISO steps down, AOL's ICQ sale raises hackles
GSA's Chief Greening Officer will be responsible for 'aggressively pursuing innovative sustainable practices within GSA's large portfolio of government-owned and leased buildings.' Eleni Reed, CGO, explains.
Antennas intended for US e-Passports were being manufactured in Thailand. Were. GPO's Steve LeBlanc explains.
OPM wants to settle the fed salary debate, House approves a bill to improve performance within agencies, Peck: Canceling federal leases possible
CERT lacking in leadership