Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Dozens of communities nationwide will soon enjoy major transit improvements, including new streetcars, buses, and transit facilities. Federal Transit Administration head Peter Rogoff gives us the details.
House Democrats passed a budget bill that sets discretionary spending at levels below President Obama's. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer explains why.
Certified financial planner Arthur Stein offers some tips on how to keep your pocketbook in check.
Panel advocates need for cloud computing data security standard
If outsourcing is the answer, what should be the question? We hear from Commissioner Grant Green of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced, Northrop takes home the Hoyt Vandenberg Award
Buyers in the Defense Department who bundle small contracts into larger ones will have to post their actions on the Web. Bundling is the subject of a new interim rule. Roger Waldron, Counsel at the law firm Mayer Brown, explains.
President Barack Obama and several of the administration's top cybersecurity officials met with key members of the private sector at the White House Wednesday to review progress in national cybersecurity activity in the past year. Alan Paller brings us up to speed.
House approves Telework Bill, Markup begins of spending bills in the Senate, Pentagon prepares funding contingencies