Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Government Jobs offers advice and insider tips for job and internship seekers to navigate the often intimidating government application process. John Palguta, from the Partnership for Public Service, has details.
500 performance improvement leaders from across the Department of Defense, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Agencies and activities, and federal government agencies get ready to gather and compare notes, and you're invited! We get details from J. D. Sicilia, the director of the Defense Department's Lean Six Sigma Program Office.
The Navy strikes a deal to lump together all the fighter jets it plans to purchase over the next several years into a single large buy, in a victory for aerospace giant Boeing. Dr. Jacques Gansler, former undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, explains.
IRS could tap TSP accounts of tax-delinquent feds, FEHBP fees could foot bill for same sex benefits, Mikulski wants FBI to relocate to Maryland, Former NIH director nominated to run Cancer Institute
A cutting-edge forum addresses public-private partnerships, R&D innovations, and contracting opportunities to protect our country's cyber infrastructure. CyberSecurity Seminars CEO Tom Billington has details.
The "Tools for Online Success" site features tutorials, video testimonials, and tips from savvy small business people who have leveraged the web to become more efficient, more cost-effective, and more successful. Joe Zepecki, deputy assistant administrator for communications at the SBA explains.
Nuclear Tipping Point was produced by the Nuclear Security Project to raise awareness about nuclear threats and to help build support for the urgent actions needed to reduce nuclear dangers. Joan Rohlfing, the President of the Nuclear Threat Initiative, explains.
GPS glitch hit some military systems in January.
Postal Service cuts energy consumption, Whit Diffie Joins ICANN, VA call centers fail vets nearly half the time
Ten years from now, how the population in the U.S. is counted will probably be even more different than the population will be! Director of the Census Bureau, Dr. Robert Groves tells us the Census plans to test using the Internet for future counts.