Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
GAO questions cloud computing security, DISA lease woes slow cybercommand
DC flying risks increased by brain drain, CACI readies to hire 300
As the third quarter starts, employers cut 125,000 jobs from the nation's payrolls in June, but the loss was driven by a wave of census layoffs. Certified financial planner Arthur Stein explains what's ahead.
The Alaska National Park Service IT/radio team has received the Alaska Federal Executive Association 2009 Civilian Team of the Year Award on the basis of cost savings to the government by means of technology. We learn more from NPS's Alaska region CIO, Dan Healey.
Flags up or half on the 4th?
Twilight searches can find malware
Cybersecurity training is expanding beyond agencies and into high schools, libraries and other workplaces. It's called the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education. We learn more about it from NIST's Dr. Ernest McDuffie.
The success the Recovery and Transparency Board is having in tracking how recipients are spending funds has become a national model. Chair Earl Devaney explains how it works.
A new report from the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton outlines the importance of telework, and what the federal government can do to increase the amount of feds to telecommute. We get details from Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Vice President Abe Zwany.
Also in the cybersecurity headlines: Navy CIO Carey moving to Fleet Cyber Command, Study Reveals DHS Does Not Dominate the Homeland Security Market