Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Debris and tar balls from the Deepwater Horizon accident has been showing up on National Park Service shores with greater frequency. Jon Jarvis, the Director of the National Park Service, tells us about plans for the future.
Unfortunately, many civil servants make errors and omit certain important tasks during their careers with the federal government. The result is that these employees may not be able to retire when they want to. We get details from Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant.
NASA's cyberfocus shifts to real time. We get details from deputy CIO Jerry Davis.
No federal pay freeze for now, White House opposes 1.9% military pay raise, Pay for performance at issue for intel community, Half of surveyed feds can't or won't telework, HHS Preparedness office will move to Patriots Plaza
Cybersecurity provisions stuffed in Defense Appropriations bill, Cyberattack hits Treasury Credit Union
China is offering no indication today that it plans to join the U.S. and its allies in blaming North Korea for the sinking of a South Korean warship in March. China says the issue remains "highly complicated." The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler brings us up to speed.
Minorities less likely to participate in the TSP, Senior exec education costs questioned, Google readies federal cloud, USDA considers e-coli food safety change
Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting, tells us about new findings on contracting in Iraq.
WEB BONUS!! Neil Barofsky may be a Causey Award winner and the SIGTARP, but he's also got one heck of a veggie chili recipe. He shares it with readers of FederalNewsRadio.com!
The Senate approves a bill designed to expand telework in the federal government. The Telework Enhancement Act would create an assumption in agencies that employees are eligible to telework. We get an update from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.