Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The answer is contests. The question is how to build engagement while having fun. Archivist of the United States David Ferriero tells us about "Archives Jeopardy!"
Math is hard. That's led to problems with stimulus grants from the Justice Department. COPS Director Bernard Melekian explains.
We learn about the difference between blimps and tethered aerostats from Capt. Alex Lovett with Defense Research and Engineering
A plan to improve safety and service reliability on the Metro system needs federal funding. WTOP Sprawl and Crawl reporter, Adam Tuss, follows the money.
NOAA's National Geodetic Survey - the official U.S. government source for determining precise latitude, longitude and elevation - is undergoing a modernization effort that takes into account advances in GPS and other technologies. chief geodesist at NOAA, Dr. Dru Smith, tells us where we are with that.
We get a peek at current cutting-edge practices in integrated water-energy green buildings practices and the opportunities and challenges of bringing these practices to federal facilities from GSA's John Simpson
No penalty for FPS misuse of credit cards, NIH readies ethics revisions, Bill changes definition of combat casualties, Gates conceded pay raise battle
Committee passes information security act
Hey Government Executives! More of your customers (citizens) seek services and interact with your agency through the web than any other way. Candi Harrison, founder of the Government Web Managers Forum, has some tips on how to serve your customers.
Defense hires 3,000 acquisitions workers; USPS announces realignment of services; Salazar: Abolish MMS, divide in 3 parts; CDC lead findings in DC water rebutted