Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A U.S. government contractor is still assembling a key passport component in Thailand despite repeated warnings about security risks. The Center for Public Integrity's John Solomon explains.
In last night's address, Obama urged Congress and the nation to get behind sweeping energy and climate change legislation, a domestic priority of his presidency that has stalled on Capitol Hill. Congressional expert Jodi Schneider explains what bills address what and where they are in the process.
Top names in managing the people-side of government are meeting today to talk about ways to get the most (and best) out of federal workers. The "Executive Update 2010" conference is sponsored by the Senior Executive Association's Professional Development League in affiliation with Deloitte Consulting Human Capital Practice. Anchor Tom Temin brings us details from the conference.
DHS IG cites problems with CERT
White House spending $27 billion on troubled tech, Bill would require federal manager training, What's in Madeleine Albright's jewel box?
More than 80 federal agencies employ individuals with critical translation and interpretation skills in more than 100 different languages, and the demand is growing. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service explains.
Federal emergency responders can expect prompt and well-rehearsed reaction from the Defense Logistics Agency when providing disaster relief during this year's hurricane season, which runs June 1 through Nov. 30. DLA's Aaron Geduldig explains.
We get update on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' responsibilities when it comes to health care reform from the director of the Office of Acquisition and Grants Management, Rod Benson.
The Office of Federal Procurement Policy is recommending all agencies use only the definition of inherently governmental as defined in the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act, and create a test to determine whether other jobs should be done only by federal employees. OFPP's Dan Gordon has details.
Feds get time off for domestic partners, but not pets; GAO finds FPS workforce challenges; State Dept. passport risk persists