Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Senate approves a bill designed to expand telework in the federal government. The Telework Enhancement Act would create an assumption in agencies that employees are eligible to telework. We get an update from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.
FPS chief gets a new job, GSA accused of preferential treatment in DHS leases, Army ordered to renegotiate Boeing contract
Texas Congressman Mike McCaul says Washington and other cities may be targets of the Pakistani Taliban.
Paychecks from private business shrank to their smallest share of personal income in American history during the first 3 months of this year. Now, some are asking if feds should take pay cuts too. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
Federal retirements hit seven year low, Unanimous Senate passes Telework bill, Air Force secret space plane spotted
Mobile apps, dashboards and contests are some of the tools being used to grow engagement. GSA's Martha Dorris explains.
NTSB's Robert Benzon says "I'm trying to put myself out of business," as an accident investigator.
Author David Hoffman discusses his book on the Cold War and lessons learned from it with Center for the Study of Weapons of Mass Destruction CEO, Randall Larsen.
To achieve concrete outcomes, the will to drive change in an enterprise-wide perspective is needed to continue to breaking down barriers. We get an update on how that's going from the director of enterprise integration at DoD's Business Transformation Agency, Prashant Gaur.
Legionnaires hits a federal workplace, 'Lost' Army Col. paid $400,000, Hold reportedly placed on telework bill, Maryland builders banking on BRAC bonanza