Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
While some are saying border security is at an all-time low, others are saying it's never been better. What's really going on? We ask Steve Atkiss, a former Chief of Staff of CBP, for his thoughts.
We continue our look at the 10 biggest mistakes feds make when planning for retirement with registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
The National Labor Relations Board reached its full five-member strength for the first time in years, so now it's back to business as usual. But at this point, what would that be? We talk with the board's chair, Wilma Liebman.
Twitter settles with FTC
Manager training bill clears committee, Interior wants to hire hundreds, BP hires former FEMA director
The Postal Service has approximately 189,000 delivery vehicles. As they get older, is it cheaper to replace or repair them? We get findings of a new study from Mark Duda, Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Audits at the Postal Service.
More data over greater distances. General Dynamics' John Weidman tells us about a new contract to modernize the ground system and network for NASA's Tracking Data and Relay Satellite constellation.
Some states excel at attracting Recovery Act project funding and quickly awarding it to contractors, while others lag far behind on both measures. Onvia's Michael Balsam tells us about a new study.
House trims budget another $7B, Despite orders, NASA keeps funding projects, Army: Old Arlington headstones in stream for erosion control
Malaysia Hosts Cybersecurity Workshops For OIC Member Countries, Guard Laptop Stolen From Portland Home