Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Sure the Roth is pre-taxed, but which option is better: pre-taxed or tax deferred? We learn more from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
A new House bill would require agencies to invest significant time and resources in training managers. We talk with Rep. Jim Moran about the Federal Supervisor Training Act of 2010.
"Performance management isn't just a good government idea, it quite frankly is a matter of surviving and hopefully thriving," says Michelle Snyder, deputy chief operating officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Federal pay freeze proposal defeated, Critical tests to decide future of SBINet, Can Denver land a regional U.S. Patent Office?
California's CISO steps down, AOL's ICQ sale raises hackles
GSA's Chief Greening Officer will be responsible for 'aggressively pursuing innovative sustainable practices within GSA's large portfolio of government-owned and leased buildings.' Eleni Reed, CGO, explains.
Antennas intended for US e-Passports were being manufactured in Thailand. Were. GPO's Steve LeBlanc explains.
OPM wants to settle the fed salary debate, House approves a bill to improve performance within agencies, Peck: Canceling federal leases possible
CERT lacking in leadership
As the President implements his policies and programs, federal executives recognize the continuing challenges ahead to deliver on results for the American people. OMB's Shelley Metzenbaum tells us more about the administration's perspectives and expectations for agency and executive performance.