Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Panetta concerned about cyberwarfare
BRAC moves begin, Foreign Affairs Security Training Center plug pulled, VA patient scheduling app still not ready for prime time
Efforts to protect the smart grid could generate $21 billion dollars in spending over the next five years. Tom Billington, CEO of CyberSecurity Seminars, walks us through some of the issues found in a study by Pike Research.
The Postal Service inspector general says the agency overpaid $75 billion into the Civil Service Retirement System from 1972 to 2009. Michael Thompson, Director of Capital Investments for the Postal Service Office of Inspector General, explains.
Show the GSA how you celebrate America and your photo may be featured on USA.gov, GobiernoUSA.gov, and social media channels. USA.gov's Michelle Chronister explains.
IG: IRS feds abused tax credit, Freddie Mac fires technology VP, FDA finds unsanitary airline food
IG: pilot information is at risk, Billions to be spent on smartgrid cybersecurity
Tags: Cybersecurity Update , White House , cybersecurity , National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cybers , FAA , identity management , contracting , Pike Research , CyberSecurity Seminars , Tom Billington
While some are saying border security is at an all-time low, others are saying it's never been better. What's really going on? We ask Steve Atkiss, a former Chief of Staff of CBP, for his thoughts.
We continue our look at the 10 biggest mistakes feds make when planning for retirement with registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
The National Labor Relations Board reached its full five-member strength for the first time in years, so now it's back to business as usual. But at this point, what would that be? We talk with the board's chair, Wilma Liebman.