Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The federal database of contractor integrity information is about to go public. Rob Burton, the former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
We learn more about the Disaster Relief app for the Android from developer Andrew Jenkins.
The OTA Awards program recognizes exceptional and meritorious achievements by companies, non-governmental agencies (NGO) and individuals who demonstrate commitment to preserving and improving online safety for consumers, business and government services. We get more about the how and why from Craig Spiezle with the Online Trust Alliance.
Hatch proposes freezing federal workforce at 2009 levels, Performance-based pay for intelligence employees ends, 13 nominations bounced back to White House
A top App for Army is the Disaster Relief app for an Android
Group tries to build trust in cyberspace, Thumbs up for cyber coordination
Defense officials characterized the realignment of U.S. forces in the Pacific as a strategic move, similar to domestic Base Realignment and Closure moves. We get an update from David Bice, Executive Director of the Joint Guam Program Office.
A new report finds the vast majority of U.S. supply chains rely on information technologies that can be compromised at any time. We get details from Tom Wilkerson, CEO of the Naval Institute.
Postal Service takes $3.5 Billion loss for 3Q, Defense bars military from Wikileaks
Despite cutting 100,000 jobs over the past two years, CFO Joe Corbett tells Federal News Radio the USPS may not be able to stay liquid much past the next year.