Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Buyouts trigger exodus at Lockheed, Former OSC plea agreement in limbo, Hearings scheduled for OMB director nominee Lew
A watchdog group has uncovered massive reporting errors in data on USASpending.gov. The Sunlight Foundation says that accounts for half of the government spending data reported last year. After spending over a year looking at the reports on USA Spending.gov, Sunlight's web developer Kaitlin Lee says they've launched ClearSpending.com to demonstrate their findings.
The administration hopes the proposals will increase business and consumer confidence, but first each proposal would require congressional approval, which is highly uncertain given Washington's partisan atmosphere.
Last year Federal workers and military personnel pledged over $283 million dollars, setting a new CFC record. This year, that record is ready to fall. Linda Washington, Chair of the Local Federal Coordinating Committee details this year's effort.
Veterans exposed to herbicides while serving in Vietnam and other areas will have an easier path to access quality health care and qualify for disability compensation. The VA's Brad Mayes explains.
Army builds tank test track at Aberdeen
Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes explains in this week's edition of The Hunt.
Spammers exploit second Facebook bug
Staffing shortages stymie stimulus, Army builds tank test track, Justice reportedly considers investigating Lance Armstrong
You may be eligible for one of the best super-safe investment options around. It's called the Voluntary Contributions program and it is available only to federal and postal workers who are under the old Civil Service Retirement System, or the CSRS Offset retirement program. Details from Certified financial planner Arthur Stein.