Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Microsoft issues temporary fix for Windows Shell zero-day
Winners of DHS' National Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge have been announced. Bruce McConnell, Counselor to the Deputy Under Secretary for National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS, explains what happens next.
Employee travel and commuting account for the biggest category of what the White House calls indirect sources of pollution, so the main way to limit them will be encouraging employees to travel less for business and to use mass transit for their commutes. Details from Federal Environmental Executive, Michelle Moore.
Pledging to increase trust with Congress, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. James R. Clapper said Tuesday he would be candid with lawmakers if confirmed as the next director of national intelligence. We get more from Susan Crabtree,senior editor for The Hill.
Some of the investments listed on the IT Dashboard are already hundreds of millions of dollars over budget and years behind schedule. David Powner, Director of Information Technology Management Issues for GAO explains.
Moran opposes federal pay freeze; OPM urged to give feds better drug deals; DHS stays on TASC, despite criticism
J.J. Green speaks exclusively with former Osama bin Laden associate Noman Benotman about why Awlaki is so popular.
National Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced; US, Britain work to resolve hacker extradition
As the Government Printing Office continues with plans for electronic preservation of documents, it has created a new position. David Walls, GPO's first preservation librarian, tells us about this new job.