Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Shuttle contractor to lay off nearly 1,400; Defense, Energy join efforts in energy research
Washington D.C. and New York are in the cross hairs of terrorists. More in The Hunt from JJ Green.
Cyber 'capture the flag' contest will premiere at DefCon
Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan learns of allegations that subcontractors are stooping to human trafficking to fill positions. We get details from Michael Thibault, co-chair of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A discussion tries to explain how to accomplish innovation now when "the Bureaucracy" seems to work against it and how people can innovate from where they are in their organization. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service gives us a preview.
What's white and green and efficient all over? DOE hopes it's your roof.
The Social Security Administration organizes and funds state disability programs, yet states have begun furloughs of these employees. SSA Commissioner Michael Astrue discusses what is behind this trend and why his agency is proposing a law to stop it.
Cyber security education center coming to Maryland
War zone subcontractor oversight is lacking, JSF engine nears panel approval, GSA & NFFE negotiate social media, Green grows the Postal Service
Planning is nearing the final stages. Details of the National Mall Plan have been released and comments are coming in. We get the latest from NPS spokesman Bill Line