Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A major new patent examination initiative would provide applicants greater control. USPTO's David Kappos explains how it will work.
Four federal websites meet or exceed the private sector's highest score. How? Why? We ask Joyce Backus at NIH.
Coleman says group hugs are important. Essentially, you've got to get everybody in that room so that they're part of it. That is collaboration. We learn more from Casey Coleman, CIO at GSA
The seven members of this holy order of cyber security hail from around the world and recently received their keys while locked deep in a U.S. bunker.
Feds on film are good-looking and smart, It's National Cheesecake Day
The Office of Management and Budget is pulling out its fine-tooth comb as it begins the task of ferreting out financial management modernization projects in need of refinement. Joe Moyer with Micro Focus tells us how companies are reacting and adapting to the change.
A former Agriculture Department official who was forced to resign has a lot to think about before coming back. Attorney Bill Bransford explains the issues to us.
Feds from 7 agencies to move to consumer protection, OPM may end hiring registers, Panel will block mail delivery cut
BigBoss check counterfeiting ring broken, Commerce updates its role in cybersecurity
Legislation to fund the troop surge in Afghanistan has been sent to President Barack Obama. But what about funding for FY 2011? Details from The Hill's Ian Swanson.