Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
DOE raises concern over safety of electric grid
As part of its latest undercover operation, the Government Accountability Office obtained certification in the Historically Underutilized Business Zone program for three phony firms. SBA's Joe Jordan tells us about changes being made to HUBZone as a result.
Through nearly four decades of public service, Ron Sanders led major organizational and personnel reforms in critical areas of the federal government. We learn more from the Sammies award finalist.
Industry wants changes in DoD contract reforms
Microsoft Quashed Effort to Boost Online Privacy, Hacker builds $1,500 cell-phone tapping device
Federal 1.4% pay hike clears Senate committee, $114 billion available for FY 2010 federal contracting, Mail carriers to deliver anti-terror drugs, Country's oldest mail carrier retires at 91
Our Federal News Radio Discussion this month explores cybersecurity and the insider-threat with Jerry Davis of NASA, NIST's Elaine Newton, and Bobbie Stempfley from DHS.
A major new patent examination initiative would provide applicants greater control. USPTO's David Kappos explains how it will work.
Four federal websites meet or exceed the private sector's highest score. How? Why? We ask Joyce Backus at NIH.
Coleman says group hugs are important. Essentially, you've got to get everybody in that room so that they're part of it. That is collaboration. We learn more from Casey Coleman, CIO at GSA