Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Learn more about the DOT's research currently underway when Dr. Robert Bertini, the acting director of the Intelligent Transportation Systems program at DOT, talks to Federal News Radio.
Learn more about the USGS's efforts to prepare the city in the event of a megaflood
Pres. Obama has chosen his replacement for the retiring General Chilton
Also, is Defense cybersecurity spending asymmetrical?
Genetically modified salmon, green buildings office losing budget, and broadband around the country is slow
The Federal Drive has the day off, but you can catch these great interviews from the past few weeks.
Health care reform will eventually affect the daily lives and bank accounts of every American, including feds. Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndofer gives us some survival tips.
E-Mentees will be recruited through State's existing network of thousands of alumni from exchange programs focusing on entrepreneurship, and others who express serious interest in entrepreneurial guidance. We get details from the State Department's Steven Koltai.
Instead of giving the traditional "State of the American Worker" Labor Day speech in front of a small group, Secretary Hilda Solis this year recorded a video both highlighting the department's support of and commitment to the American worker. We ask Secretary Solis about the message of the day.
The Air Force Services Agency wants to acquire Golf Enterprise Solution software. We learn how and why from Transformation Director Elinor Gonzales.