Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Coast Guard issued guidance July 16, 2010 to its personnel prohibiting the use of these devices by operators of Coast Guard boats and also restricted their use by other crewmembers. We get an update from Rear Adm. Brian Salerno
The Army has been steadily increasing the amount of education and training it delivers online. Details from the Army's Phyllis Bailey
GAO has found inconsistent compliance with the three VA purchasing and tracking requirements, creating potential risks to veterans' safety. Details from GAO's Dr. Debra Draper.
"It's no exaggeration to say that cyber attacks have become a new form of permanent, low-level warfare," says NATO's Secretary General.
The Defense Department plans to increase oversight of for-profit, online college degree programs that it spends hundreds of millions of dollars on each year in tuition assistance for servicemembers.
IG reports on exec perks at USPS, GSA names new regional commissioner, New federal benefit: Bikeshare, Stink bug victims call for federal help
Former CIA Director Michael Hayden would like to see the Oval Office have the authority to shut down the Internet.
Troubled IT projects are getting top-level attention. The kind of attention CIOs would like to avoid. Interior's CIO Bernard Mazer gives us a progress report.
Britain's Defense Minister, Liam Fox, has written a letter to Sen. Carl Levin expressing support for the Joint Strike Fighter program.
The National Archives and Record Administration is giving your agency tips for managing records in the cloud computing era.