Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
CBP lax in controlling cybersecurity
You can follow the officers and agents of U.S. Customs and Border Protection as they scour the inhospitable landscape at one of the busiest border crossings in the country, seeking to fight terrorism and intercept illegal entrants from the air, on the ground and at the ports of entry. Details from CBP's Bill Anthony.
NASA has been asked by the Chilean government through the U.S. Department of State to provide technical advice that might assist the trapped miners in Chile. Spokesman Michael Curie explains.
Scandalized by federal regulators who had sex with oil company executives and negotiated with them for jobs, the agency that oversees offshore drilling is imposing a first-ever ethics policy that bars inspectors from dealing with a company that employs a family member or personal friend. Attorney Debra Roth has details.
Troops' pay unaffected by Operation New Dawn
In the last 18 months, Melissa Hathaway said, cybersecurity threats have gotten far more stealthy and there is an understanding that it's not just an Internet-based threat. It can come from a multi-media device internally or even a wi-fi device.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell plans to declare an emergency today ahead of the arrival of Hurricane Earl. One very good reason to do that is it opens the doors to calling up the National Guard. We learn how the Guard is gearing up from Jack Harrison, director of communications.
By 2018, the FAA expects NextGen to reduce flight delays by 21 percent, provide $22 billion in benefits to the traveling public, and save 1.4 billion gallons of fuel. We get an update on the program from the FAA's Vicki Fox.
FDA-TRACK is a new agency-wide program performance management system that monitors over 100 FDA program offices through key performance measures. FDA's Joshua Sharfstein says along the way, they've found some unexpected benefits to using the system.