Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
ederal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Fred Burton, Vice President of Stratfor. Burton says the plot was in its early stages.
A former deputy director of the NSA has urged CIOs to become more proactive in their approach to corporate security consciousness.
OPM's FEHBP database is raising privacy worries
OMB created CyberScope to streamline the reporting process, enhance analysis, and importantly, reduce the $2.3 billion Feds spend annually on compliance. So why is no one using it? We ask McAfee's Ed White.
Rep. Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio if you take 395 through Arlington, your commute may be about to get two to three hours longer every day.
How to you inspire young people to go into science? If you're the head of the NIH, you sing to them! NIH Director Francis Collins demonstrates.
Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 gives the administration-elect better access to feds. John Palguta has details.
Stop. Think. Connect. In that order.
Defense orders less dependence on fossil fuels, Labor law violators raking in federal contracts
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller caught up with Casey Coleman, Chief Information Officer of the General Services Administration. He asked her about a green technology initiative that nearly all federal workers can relate to.