Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Could the $35 billion contract's fate be pushed back again?
Financial planner Arthur Stein weighs in on the age-old quandary.
How is the $600 million being distributed?
Also, could the long-awaited $35 billion Air Force tanker contract be delayed again? and DoD on alert for next round of Wikileaks
Vehicular tire pressure monitors need cybersecurity too
More enforcement headed to the Mexican border and a lighthouse for sale
Seeking to enable a single, lifetime electronic health record, the Veterans Affairs Department adopted a 10-digit identifier to be used from enlistment to death. VA's CIO, Roger Baker, talks with WFED's Scott Carr.
Prudential challenged on payment of benefits, VA to track vets from enlistment to grave
Northern Virginia information-technology companies will help Arlington National Cemetery sort out bungled burial records, nudging it from index cards to computers. Bobbie Kilberg, President and CEO of the Northern Virginia Technology Council gives us the details
Grants will be awarded for WiMax, fiber and DSL deployments. Rural Utilities Service Administrator, Jonathan Adelstein, explains.