Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The protest by U.S. Aerospace and its partner, Ukrainian aircraft-maker Antonov has been denied.
ISPs could temporarily suspend the account, restrict traffic, or even cut off Internet access for the customers who don't address the problem.
NCUA protects the money you have in a federally insured credit union up to $250,000, same as FDIC protects money in a bank account. Chairman Debbie Matz explains how.
David Wennergren is the new assistant deputy chief management officer for the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Defense.
More than 400 bills have passed the House than the Senate. The Hill's Ian Swanson says he thinks only two are sure to survive.
The Pentagon suspended its certification of Lockheed's system for tracking the progress on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and the F-16 Fighting Falcon programs today, underscoring DoD's tough talk about running weapon buys as efficiently as possible.
Adobe patched 23 security vulnerabilities in its Reader PDF viewer on Tuesday, setting a record for 2010.
ederal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Fred Burton, Vice President of Stratfor. Burton says the plot was in its early stages.
A former deputy director of the NSA has urged CIOs to become more proactive in their approach to corporate security consciousness.
OPM's FEHBP database is raising privacy worries