Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
DCMA and DCAA are at loggerheads over contracting procedures.
ManTech's contract is worth nearly $100 million
Could your cellphone's battery also be a danger in the sky?
The Pentagon is worried that China might have the upper hand soon in South East Asia
ManTech wins a nearly $100 million FBI cybersecurity contract
Learn more about research from the DoE on energy efficiency
How can companies meet the need for increased transparency?
Also, most of the malware on federal networks are after money, not intel
In the latest study, OPM finds federal works earn over 20 percent less then private sector workers
Could the $35 billion contract's fate be pushed back again?