Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Microsoft has issued an out-of-band security update, blocking ongoing attacks against a flaw in the ASP.NET web application framework that can cause poor encryption implementations.
The Pentagon has purchased and destroyed thousands of copies of a book written by an Army Reserve officer. The question is why. The author of the book says it was about revenge.
Government Performance and Results Modernization Act introduced, Plain Writing Act hits the Hill, Wartime contracting watchdog proposed
How can you calculate your expenses when you travel for the federal government? Steve Ressler, explains about GovLoops new per diem calculator.
The Pentagon's Networks and Information Integration (NII) directorate will close on March 31, 2011.
A congressionally mandated panel, supported by staff from the RAND Corporation, told lawmakers and the secretary that the United States has an urgent need to implement changes in the way the Department of Defense plans for and would respond to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive (CBRNE) incident.
America's energy future should include nuclear energy as a clean, safe and dependable source of power. At least according to a new coalition. We talk with co-chair, Christine Todd Whitman.
$1.2 billion contract awarded to build a 1.5 million square foot data center for NSA. The facility will also provide technical assistance to the Homeland Security Department to protect federal civilian agency networks.
Virginia's political leaders are heading to Washington, D.C., to press the military on the planned closing of the Joint Forces Command in Hampton Roads.
The CIC helps enable the delivery of cyber-risk solutions by providing a collaboration space dedicated to fusing the ideas, services and technologies required to address the nation's toughest cybersecurity challenges.