Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
There's a new type of naval warrior. Commander of Navy Cyber Forces, Rear Admiral Tom Meek explains.
Republicans threaten to block appropriations bills, Lew promises to address USPS pension problems, Pentagon cost-cutting may hit Marines in the lunchbox
The putatively invading viruses have imaginative names: black in the white house, Olympic Torch, midget census workers kidnapped, etc.
What industry really thinks about the Pentagon's cost cutting plan from Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council
A new investigation finds a managed services provider that specializes in offering a fee-based service sheds new light in to the growing commercialization of this criminal space.
Coburn: Pay your taxes or lose your job, OPM raises the bar in veterans hiring, Bill would debar crooked contractors
Evidence is building that the Obama administration's surge strategy is working in Afghanistan, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Thursday, citing recent assessments from the new top U.S. and NATO commander and Gates' personal impressions from a recent trip to Afghan battlefields.
Director Robert S. Mueller, III has named Shawn Henry as the executive assistant director (EAD) of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch (CCRSB). Mr. Henry will succeed Assistant Deputy Director T.J. Harrington. Mr. Henry most recently served as assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office.
The devastation in Haiti was so overwhelming after the January earthquake, it might have paralyzed lesser people than our next guest. But this Homeland Security Department worker swung into action. As a result, there are hundreds of happy children scampering around the U.S. He is the Citizenship and Immigration Services field office director for Haiti, and the 2010 Federal Employee of the Year, Pius Bannis.
The FAA is transitioning between the worlds of ground-based and satellite-based systems. We get an update from Administrator Babbitt.