Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
'Stop loss' back pay goes unclaimed
The Performance Work Statement (PWS) defines the requirements for the Contractor to provide non-personal services for Information Technology (IT) support to the United States Army Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G6, Cyber Information Assurance Directorate.
After a month back home listening to voters, lawmakers return to the Capitol for some unfinished legislative business. The Hill's Bob Cusack joins us with details.
A new alliance has been formed to address current and upcoming hiring reform needs; and to provide education, information, and assistance to Federal government agencies on how to implement leading-edge, effective hiring assessments that leverage technology to provide high quality candidates quickly. We get details from Dr. Elaine Pulakos spokesperson for the alliance.
The increasingly complex issues facing our country are being addressed by talented, dedicated and selfless people, like those nominated for the 2010 Service to America Medals. We get a preview of the awards from Max Steir, president of the Partnership for Public Service.
Senate slashes F-35 purchases, NASA extends Boeing contract, 2 bodies found in wrong plots at Arlington cemetery
The arrest of Faisal Shahzad is a sign of things to come says CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin.
Appropriators slash F-35 purchases in fiscal 2011, U.S. charges Florida pair with selling counterfeit computer chips from China to the U.S. Navy and military
Fort Meade contractor Zytel to be acquired for $28.6M, Mozilla halts Firefox security updates
"If you are looking for the next generation of great leaders, he is at the top," says the U.S. ambassador to Serbia of Mark Simakovsky. Simakovsky has earned a spot as a finalist for a Service to America Medal. He tells us about his work.