Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Army builds tank test track at Aberdeen
Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes explains in this week's edition of The Hunt.
Spammers exploit second Facebook bug
Staffing shortages stymie stimulus, Army builds tank test track, Justice reportedly considers investigating Lance Armstrong
You may be eligible for one of the best super-safe investment options around. It's called the Voluntary Contributions program and it is available only to federal and postal workers who are under the old Civil Service Retirement System, or the CSRS Offset retirement program. Details from Certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to improve federal hiring practices
Learn more about the DOT's research currently underway when Dr. Robert Bertini, the acting director of the Intelligent Transportation Systems program at DOT, talks to Federal News Radio.
Learn more about the USGS's efforts to prepare the city in the event of a megaflood
Pres. Obama has chosen his replacement for the retiring General Chilton
Also, is Defense cybersecurity spending asymmetrical?