Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
OMB created CyberScope to streamline the reporting process, enhance analysis, and importantly, reduce the $2.3 billion Feds spend annually on compliance. So why is no one using it? We ask McAfee's Ed White.
Rep. Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio if you take 395 through Arlington, your commute may be about to get two to three hours longer every day.
How to you inspire young people to go into science? If you're the head of the NIH, you sing to them! NIH Director Francis Collins demonstrates.
Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 gives the administration-elect better access to feds. John Palguta has details.
Stop. Think. Connect. In that order.
Defense orders less dependence on fossil fuels, Labor law violators raking in federal contracts
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller caught up with Casey Coleman, Chief Information Officer of the General Services Administration. He asked her about a green technology initiative that nearly all federal workers can relate to.
The Defense Department is observing National Domestic Violence Awareness Month by reminding the military community about resources and programs to help in preventing or stopping domestic violence.
The Washington Business Journal reports that VRL is a privately-held cyber threat intelligence company. It will become part of CSC's global cybersecurity business.
Reform is on the way for the FPS, an agency responsible for security at over 9,000 federal facilities and courthouses. AFGE's David Wright says the move is very welcome for his members.