Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Learn more about an executive order to establish guidelines for information sharing
When the Office of Management and Budget released its hit list of 26 late and over-budget IT projects this week, not only federal agencies were affected. Trey Hodgkins, vice president for national security and federal procurement policy at TechAmerica, joins the Federal Drive with some answers.
TSA meets with unions, Postal officials gave varying accounts of ex-executive's perks, Army Looks To Make Ground Combat Vehicle More Affordable, Navy Drone Violates Washington Airspace
Could the DoD budget cuts actually result in...growth?
NSF awards million dollar cyber grants
A small army of American diplomats left behind is embarking on a long and perilous path to keeping Iraq from slipping back to the brink of civil war. Michael Corbin is the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs for Iraq issues explains the road ahead.
The high priority list includes a number of well-known, and almost infamous IT projects that have given CIOs under several administrations gray hairs. Ed Meagher knows the feeling. He's a former CIO at Veterans Affairs and Interior.
National Guard members need to know that even though a new DoD policy authorizes them to use many of the social media and other Web 2.0 platforms available on a non-classified government computer, there are consequences for misuse of them. We get details from Director of Communications Jack Harrison.
The Navy indicated Monday there would be a several-month delay in awarding a high-profile combat ship contract. We get details from The Hill's Roxana Tiron
OPM investigator sentenced for falsifying security checks, IG: Former BLM manager took gifts, WikiLeaks to release CIA paper, New microbe discovered eating oil spill in Gulf