Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Defense appropriations heads to the Hill, Sammie finalist played instrumental role in Russia
FEW and USDA build a partnership based on recruitment, training, retention, advancement and involvement of women in USDA's workforce and programs, as well as other areas of mutual interest.
Written with the understanding that joint, inter-agency, intergovernmental and multinational partners will be key players in future warfare, the Army Operating Concept provides guidance on how the Army will function in the multi-player environment during 2016-2028. Lt. Gen. Michael Vane explains.
NARA says the Electronic Records Archive is at risk if they build it and agencies don't use it. We get details from NARA's Meg Phillips and Charles Piercy.
A million to repay homebuyer tax credit, Per diem rates can be appealed until 2011, Homeland Security to test iris scanners
Army Operating Concept gets an update,
Anti-US hacker takes credit for 'Here you have' worm
The Library of Congress presents new American music from classical music, jazz, country, folk and pop. Details from LOC's Ann McLean
You may be OVER investing in your TSP. Arthur Stein gives us details on how to tell.
DISA's Dave Bullock has done the loops and the laps. He tells us what he's found.