Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Postal Service cuts energy consumption, Whit Diffie Joins ICANN, VA call centers fail vets nearly half the time
Ten years from now, how the population in the U.S. is counted will probably be even more different than the population will be! Director of the Census Bureau, Dr. Robert Groves tells us the Census plans to test using the Internet for future counts.
We meet the CDC fed awarded for her "spirit of innovation and ‘get it done' mindset" - Nancy Norton, a contracting officer and team leader for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Procurement and Grants Office.
Director of the Office of Procurement Operations at the Homeland Security Department, Soraya Correa has 28 years of experience in procurement, federal assistance, and acquisitions management... and now, an Acquisition Excellence Award!
How would the military carry on in the event that an enemy manages to meltdown the DoD's digital information infrastructure? We get thoughts from Air Force Major General Kevin Kennedy, Director for Joint Capability Development (J8), U.S. Joint Forces Command.
CyberPatriot combines online education and preliminary competition rounds delivered over the internet, proceeding to in-person finals held in conjunction with AFA National Symposia. We get details from Northrop Grumman's Diane Miller and the Air Force Association's David Buckwalter.
Elena Kagan will be grilled during Senate confirmation hearings this summer. The grilling can't last long given the demands on time. Jodi Schneider with American Banker explains.
There's a new action plan available that addresses cyber security from an enterprise-wide perspective. We get details from Internet Security Alliance president and CEO, Larry Clinton.