Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A Pentagon official is under investigation for allegedly making unwanted sexual advances and creating a hostile work environment.
How to send mass alerts in the dark
Touching on the Japan's need to improve preparedness to deal with cyber attacks, Boeing says that the ministry is placing more emphasis on cyber security.
Social-networking services have a natural defense against hardcore hackers.
Violence against Census feds increases, Misconduct alleged at Justice, CIA covert operations reviews could triple
The Army Material Command is moving from Ft. Belvoir to Redstone Arsenal. At least most of it is. We get an update from Kate Kelley, chief of the BRAC office.
It's possible Congress could revisit the Don't Ask issue in a lame-duck session, but that is also uncertain.
Defense Department agencies and the armed services have a tall order from the secretary. Robert Gates has called for $100 billion dollars in spending reductions over the next five years. Jim McAleese tells us who should be feeling the heat.
A cybersecurity measure still in draft form would give President Obama additional powers. The proposed legislation would permit the President to declare an emergency if there's a threat to the nation's electrical grid.
Census: Vegas trip shouldn't count, Data center consolidation falling apart