Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Boeing Company has received an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract from the U.S. Air Force for B-52 Stratofortress weapon system modernization.
Participants will also learn how to use the Internet safely and and prevent identity theft.
Moving to the Free State as a result of BRAC? Maryland's got a little something for you when you buy a home.
In honory of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, one Representative will host a series of roundtables, designed to educate the public on how to protect themselves and their families at home, at work and at school.
Hold on OMB nominee Lew to stay in place, GAO: Defense finance systems over budget, Congress declines to bail out Postal Service
Imagine moving just eight miles and saving about $100 million per year. The NNSA's Mark Holecek has details on how his agency's doing it.
The Senate is moving ahead with a stopgap spending bill to avoid a government shutdown at week's end. The continuing resolution easily cleared its first hurdle by an 83 to 15 vote Tuesday. The Hill's Vicki Needham tells us what has to happen before tomorrow at midnight.
With attrition from retirement and other factors, the Army is faced with needing as many as 500 new contracting officials almost every year for the foreseeable future. We get details on the options for dealing with that from the Army's Edward Harrington.
Agencies have developed their required Open Government Plans, but many of these plans lack details on how to successfully conduct collaborative efforts, especially on the front lines of government. Cass Moseley updates us on how to change that.
Microsoft has issued an out-of-band security update, blocking ongoing attacks against a flaw in the ASP.NET web application framework that can cause poor encryption implementations.