Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller caught up with Casey Coleman, Chief Information Officer of the General Services Administration. He asked her about a green technology initiative that nearly all federal workers can relate to.
The Defense Department is observing National Domestic Violence Awareness Month by reminding the military community about resources and programs to help in preventing or stopping domestic violence.
The Washington Business Journal reports that VRL is a privately-held cyber threat intelligence company. It will become part of CSC's global cybersecurity business.
Reform is on the way for the FPS, an agency responsible for security at over 9,000 federal facilities and courthouses. AFGE's David Wright says the move is very welcome for his members.
The Defense Department announced that Cyber Command did not achieve its October 1st deadline for being fully operational.
Maryland's 17 military installations employ 3.4 percent of Maryland's work force, pay nearly $10 billion in wages a year and spend about $6.6 billion annually with other businesses in the state.
The Navy Federal Credit Union says the National Credit Union Administration has approved its acquisition of USA Federal Credit Union.
Last week, Congress skipped town to head home and hit the campaign trail. It seems they left a bit of unfinished business. We talk with Jim Horney with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities about funding YOUR agency.
The first electric vehicle joined the Postal Service fleet in 1899, more than 100 years ago, after proving to be more efficient than a horse and buggy. USPS's Sam Pulcrano tells us how that tradition carries on today.
TSP returns positive for September, FEHB premiums hiked 7.2 percent, SBA suspends major contractor from government work