Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The data delivery represents the pinnacle of a six-year technology program as part of the Decennial Response Integration System (DRIS) contract being performed on schedule and under budget.
Lessons learned from frequent attacks make banks good role models in defending against bad guys
IG: non-agency software a threat at SSA, The Marines are 235-years-old today
The FCC held its first "Open Developer Day" yesterday, bringing together web developers from the public and private sectors. Chief datd officer at the FCC, Greg Elin, shares the results with Federal News Radio.
Ron Browning of Lockheed Martin talks with Federal News Radio about the role of tethered balloons in military warfare.
An activist investor is reportedly pushing for Symantec to split into a security business AND a data storage business.
The federal workplace of the future will have a lot going for it, especially how close it will be to transportation. We get details from NCPC Senior Urban Planner David Zaidain.
Northrop Grumman, the nation's largest security contractor has joined forced with the University of Maryland Baltimore County to launch a new cybersecurity program.
White House SAVE Awards choose four finalists, CIA director warns against intelligence leaks, and Private security contractors sign code of conduct
HHS is just months away from awarding federal funds for health IT, but in order to earn the money, health providers will first have to prove that they are using electronic health records in a meaningful way. We get details from HHS CTO Todd Park.