Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has turned to Google to store 10 terabytes of bulk data. David Kappos, Undersecretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property, explains.
Small businesses will play an important role in the new procurement reform strategy at USAID. We get details from the Director of the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Mauricio Vera
NASA and its partners are making an effort to save both time and lives with new technology. Details from WTOP's Kristi King and NASA's George Theodorakos
New steps considered for GS grades, FDA needs food safety overhaul: report, FBI uses terror-probe tactics on fraud, Amish farming draws EPA scrutiny
Part of the Obama administration's recently released national security strategy deals with the evolving threat that terror groups like al Qaida pose.
After Google hack, warnings pop up in SEC filings
Within the defense budget, a debate has been developing for some time between funding the personnel-related areas and the equipment-related areas. We get details from Todd Harrison with the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Analysis.
Agencies are under pressure to cut costs while delivering more customer service. Juniper Networks' Pradeep Sindhu says it really can be done.
Chairman Edolphus "Ed" Towns (D-NY) is requesting detailed information from the Justice Department and DHS after the release of a Justice Department Inspector General report in 2009 that outlined major lapses at the United States National Central Bureau.
Pilots launched to test expanded bargaining, IG: IRS data centers waste energy, Coast Guard calls for spill solutions, GSA IG dings e-travel system