Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Navy Federal Credit Union says the National Credit Union Administration has approved its acquisition of USA Federal Credit Union.
Last week, Congress skipped town to head home and hit the campaign trail. It seems they left a bit of unfinished business. We talk with Jim Horney with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities about funding YOUR agency.
The first electric vehicle joined the Postal Service fleet in 1899, more than 100 years ago, after proving to be more efficient than a horse and buggy. USPS's Sam Pulcrano tells us how that tradition carries on today.
TSP returns positive for September, FEHB premiums hiked 7.2 percent, SBA suspends major contractor from government work
Stuxnet's inability to stay stealthy may be fall-out from a failure to hit its intended targets last year.
Harris Corporation has introduced a highly customizable USB thumb drive that quickly extracts targeted data from computers. The BlackJack™ is designed for military, intelligence, and law enforcement cyber security missions, where speed, stealth and accuracy are paramount considerations.
The first group of soldiers has just completed a course in Dari language and culture. We get details from Dino Pick, commandant of the Defense Language Institute's Foreign Language Center.
During chemical, biological, and radiological/nuclear atmospheric releases, the more information available about which way the wind is blowing, the better. To that end, WeatherBug, DHS and DOE are working together. Details from WeatherBug's Bill Callahan.
Congressman Jim Langevin (D-RI) has introduced the Strengthening Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure Act, which would allow the Administration to create a more robust set of regulations for the information systems that control our critical infrastructure.
Congressman Henry Cuellar's homeland security bill to direct the Federal Emergency Management Agency to assess the efficiency of homeland security grants is about to become law. He explains how it will work.