Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Agencies are under pressure to cut costs while delivering more customer service. Juniper Networks' Pradeep Sindhu says it really can be done.
Chairman Edolphus "Ed" Towns (D-NY) is requesting detailed information from the Justice Department and DHS after the release of a Justice Department Inspector General report in 2009 that outlined major lapses at the United States National Central Bureau.
Pilots launched to test expanded bargaining, IG: IRS data centers waste energy, Coast Guard calls for spill solutions, GSA IG dings e-travel system
Google denies use of private data, Adobe warns of critical security flaw in its products
Peter Wilhelm has developed and deployed 95 satellites, pioneering significant advances from lunar exploration to GPS to global weather forecasting. We talk with the Director of the Naval Center for Space Technology about his work.
The STAR METRICS will create a reliable and consistent inter-agency mechanism to account for the number of scientists and support staff that are on research institution payrolls supported by federal funds. Details from Julia Lane, program director with the National Science Foundation.
In this radically new information environment, the enemy no longer depends on traditional media. This is the "YouTube War." Details from Dr. Cori Dauber, a professor of Communication Studies.
New Australian zombie code in effect by December
Giving Government Incentives to Save, Boeing Plans Bid on Presidential Helicopter Fleet, State Dept. plans Maryland training site, GSA seeks to recover WPA artwork
May was a pretty rough month for those with money in the stock market, even through the TSP. Arthur Stein takes a look at what's ahead.