Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
More than 400 bills have passed the House than the Senate. The Hill's Ian Swanson says he thinks only two are sure to survive.
The Pentagon suspended its certification of Lockheed's system for tracking the progress on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and the F-16 Fighting Falcon programs today, underscoring DoD's tough talk about running weapon buys as efficiently as possible.
Adobe patched 23 security vulnerabilities in its Reader PDF viewer on Tuesday, setting a record for 2010.
ederal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green speaks with Fred Burton, Vice President of Stratfor. Burton says the plot was in its early stages.
A former deputy director of the NSA has urged CIOs to become more proactive in their approach to corporate security consciousness.
OPM's FEHBP database is raising privacy worries
OMB created CyberScope to streamline the reporting process, enhance analysis, and importantly, reduce the $2.3 billion Feds spend annually on compliance. So why is no one using it? We ask McAfee's Ed White.
Rep. Jim Moran tells Federal News Radio if you take 395 through Arlington, your commute may be about to get two to three hours longer every day.
How to you inspire young people to go into science? If you're the head of the NIH, you sing to them! NIH Director Francis Collins demonstrates.
Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 gives the administration-elect better access to feds. John Palguta has details.