Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
USPS continues talks with union, OMB pushes for increased migration to the cloud, and small businesses aren't feeling the love.
GSA certified that GPO complies with the Federal Information Processing Standard 201, which sets requirements to ensure that identification cards are secure and resistant to fraud. GSA's David Temoshok explains the process for us.
The countdown to 2011 has begun, says certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
Lin Mun Poo's criminal activities allegedly extended to the national security sector.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation sues to turn DoD's plans for a firing range on Guam over. The trust's Brian Turner explains what's at stake.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is launching its first official blog, opening a new line of communication between the department and its stakeholders.
The MS-ISAC, a division of the Center for Internet Security (CIS), is the focal point for cyber threat prevention, protection, response and recovery for the nation's state, local, territorial and tribal (SLTT) governments.
SBA has two new programs for women vets, guard, reservists and families. We get details from SBA's William Elmore.
The Department of Defense announced today the appointment of Navy Capt. Paul S. Hammer, as the director of the Defense Center of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) in Arlington, Va.