Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
DHS IG cites problems with CERT
White House spending $27 billion on troubled tech, Bill would require federal manager training, What's in Madeleine Albright's jewel box?
More than 80 federal agencies employ individuals with critical translation and interpretation skills in more than 100 different languages, and the demand is growing. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service explains.
Federal emergency responders can expect prompt and well-rehearsed reaction from the Defense Logistics Agency when providing disaster relief during this year's hurricane season, which runs June 1 through Nov. 30. DLA's Aaron Geduldig explains.
We get update on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' responsibilities when it comes to health care reform from the director of the Office of Acquisition and Grants Management, Rod Benson.
The Office of Federal Procurement Policy is recommending all agencies use only the definition of inherently governmental as defined in the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act, and create a test to determine whether other jobs should be done only by federal employees. OFPP's Dan Gordon has details.
Feds get time off for domestic partners, but not pets; GAO finds FPS workforce challenges; State Dept. passport risk persists
Bug hunter discovers serious Windows XP flaw
A recent GAO report looked at agencies' policies for choosing the locations of conferences and found that cost was the number one factor when it came to planning. Details from GAO's Lorelei St. James.
The Sec Tech '10 conference will cover everything from cyberthreats to workplace violence. Duke Rollins from host ADT joins us with details.