Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
A new project will outfit CBP border agents, check point officers and agency aircraft with secure voice and data communications connectivity along 1,200 miles of continuous U.S. border and more than 20,000 square miles of operating area. Details from Motorola's Mark McNulty.
Cloud provider Verizon says cloud storage is safer.
The IG for DHS has a new plan for tracking its performance while tracking the department. IG Richard Skinner explains.
Plain language is information you can find, understand, and use. The Federal Drive talks with Annetta Cheek with the Center for Plain Language.
Richard Spires says reticence over private sector social network access from within government networks is not because the department thinks sites such as Facebook are frivolous.
OSHA contacted about HHS bedbug infestation, Forest Service feds get new benefits, Army wants to slash civilian hiring process
Sen. Dick Durbin (Ill.), the majority whip and a member of the commission, said in an interview that the "toxic" political environment created by the midterm elections threatens to undermine the proposals the panel is expected to make in December.
Dave Wennergren is the outgoing DoD deputy CIO. He tells our own Jason Miller about the personnel changes coming to the office and the biggest challenges Takai will face.
Now that DoD and VA are sharing EHR, it's time to get the private sector on board. We get details from Navy Captain Michael S. Weiner.
Interior's Bureau of Land Management (BLM) committed to helping the nation reach its clean energy future. BLM's Ray Brady tells us how that could happen.