Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Violations don't stop contractors, GAO finds; Pay changes approved for Secret Service
Soldier after soldier rose from the witness chair, stared and pointed to an Army psychiatrist seated a dozen feet away, never wavering as they identified him as the man who went on deadly shooting rampage at Fort Hood last year.
Because motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of worker fatalities, OSHA and DOT are teaming up to combat distracted driving. OSHA's David Michaels has details.
October 15th is here, and with it, another deadline. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
The state of Maryland and the Defense Department have reached agreement on critical traffic improvements in and around Fort Meade in preparation for an influx of new workers expected to arrive as a result of the base relocation and closing process.
The test can be used to test for concussion on young athletes, infants with "shaken baby syndrome" and combat troops.
McAfee plans to provide better protection, not only at the PC and server software level, but in the network appliance, embedded system and cloud-computing areas
A new tool that eliminates drive-by download threats has been developed by researchers. Wenke Lee, professor in the Georgia Tech's School of Computer Science, explains how it works.
Air Force Doctrine Document 3-12, Cyberspace Operations is now available.
Warner's proposed legislation requires federal agencies to do less work with performance data more often. More details from Mark Warner.