Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Susan Crabtree, senior editor at The Hill, joins Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive to discuss how the changing faces on several congressional committees could impact your agency.
The White House wants common security requirements for agencies in the cloud. So GSA is rolling out FedRAMP. They say it will provide security authorizations and continuous monitoring of cloud systems.
Tom Temin spoke with Army Major Mark Cervantes, assistant product manager for the Infantry Brigade Combat Team from the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, about how network integration is getting intelligence into the hands of combat troops on the battlefield.
Joanne Woytek is Program Manager for NASA's SEWP: Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement. She gives Tom Temin an update on the success of the program and tells him what lies ahead.
As the dust settles from the midterm elections, look for changes to how cybersecurity matters are handled on Capitol Hill. Homeland Security NewsWire is reporting that Representatives Peter King of New York and Darrell Issa of California will likely chair two committees with cybersecurity oversight.
Tags: Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , 2010 Election , Congress , Congressional Spotlight , IT , Peter King , Darrell Issa , homeland security , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Election 2010
Associated Press Capitol Hill Correspondent, Jerry Bodlander, shared his analysis of election results and how the outcome might impact feds with Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive.
The Army has filled two of its highest acquisition jobs. Heidi Shyu has been appointed principal deputy assistant secretary for acquisition, logistics and technology. Scott Fish is its new chief scientist.
The pilot facility will demonstrate the scalability of phosphorescent OLED technology and materials. DOE's Jim Brodrick explains how it works.
Myfuture.com helps young adults plan their next steps in life by bringing together the most recently available information about colleges, careers and military service. DoD's Matt Boehmer explains.