Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
TSP proposes beneficiary rule change, New benefits for federal partners, Doctors limit new Medicare patients
Sure the Roth is pre-taxed, but which option is better: pre-taxed or tax deferred? We learn more from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
A new House bill would require agencies to invest significant time and resources in training managers. We talk with Rep. Jim Moran about the Federal Supervisor Training Act of 2010.
"Performance management isn't just a good government idea, it quite frankly is a matter of surviving and hopefully thriving," says Michelle Snyder, deputy chief operating officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Federal pay freeze proposal defeated, Critical tests to decide future of SBINet, Can Denver land a regional U.S. Patent Office?
California's CISO steps down, AOL's ICQ sale raises hackles
GSA's Chief Greening Officer will be responsible for 'aggressively pursuing innovative sustainable practices within GSA's large portfolio of government-owned and leased buildings.' Eleni Reed, CGO, explains.
Antennas intended for US e-Passports were being manufactured in Thailand. Were. GPO's Steve LeBlanc explains.
OPM wants to settle the fed salary debate, House approves a bill to improve performance within agencies, Peck: Canceling federal leases possible
CERT lacking in leadership