Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
World leaders are being urged to educate people in a similar practical way as swine flu about preventing the spread of computer viruses to reduce the fall-out from future cyber-attacks.
LOC leads the age of archeology for American cinema. The Library's Dr. Patrick Loughney gives us a peek behind the curtain.
The Defense Information Systems Agency's Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) Program achieved its final acquisition milestone on Sept. 29
MC-squared to bring together experts from engineering and computer science with university colleagues in various disciplines to develop new educational and research programs.
The Obama administration is laying out a new multiyear, multibillion-dollar military aid package for Pakistan as it presses the Islamabad government to step up the fight against extremists there and in neighboring Afghanistan, U.S. officials say.
Census response rate is flat,
CNN offers six steps consumers can use to protect themselves from scammers as the online buying season kicks into high gear:
One-time $250 payments are a bad idea? Jason Fitchner, former deputy commissioner at the Social Security Administration, says so.
Transit perk for feds about to be cut, NPS readies lottery for tree lighting
So far this political season, OSC has fired one federal employee and suspended another without pay for 120 days. Attorney Debra Roth has some tips for not joining the list.