Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Microsoft Quashed Effort to Boost Online Privacy, Hacker builds $1,500 cell-phone tapping device
Federal 1.4% pay hike clears Senate committee, $114 billion available for FY 2010 federal contracting, Mail carriers to deliver anti-terror drugs, Country's oldest mail carrier retires at 91
Our Federal News Radio Discussion this month explores cybersecurity and the insider-threat with Jerry Davis of NASA, NIST's Elaine Newton, and Bobbie Stempfley from DHS.
A major new patent examination initiative would provide applicants greater control. USPTO's David Kappos explains how it will work.
Four federal websites meet or exceed the private sector's highest score. How? Why? We ask Joyce Backus at NIH.
Coleman says group hugs are important. Essentially, you've got to get everybody in that room so that they're part of it. That is collaboration. We learn more from Casey Coleman, CIO at GSA
The seven members of this holy order of cyber security hail from around the world and recently received their keys while locked deep in a U.S. bunker.
Feds on film are good-looking and smart, It's National Cheesecake Day
The Office of Management and Budget is pulling out its fine-tooth comb as it begins the task of ferreting out financial management modernization projects in need of refinement. Joe Moyer with Micro Focus tells us how companies are reacting and adapting to the change.
A former Agriculture Department official who was forced to resign has a lot to think about before coming back. Attorney Bill Bransford explains the issues to us.