Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Legislation to fund the troop surge in Afghanistan has been sent to President Barack Obama. But what about funding for FY 2011? Details from The Hill's Ian Swanson.
Shuttle contractor to lay off nearly 1,400; Defense, Energy join efforts in energy research
Washington D.C. and New York are in the cross hairs of terrorists. More in The Hunt from JJ Green.
Cyber 'capture the flag' contest will premiere at DefCon
Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan learns of allegations that subcontractors are stooping to human trafficking to fill positions. We get details from Michael Thibault, co-chair of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A discussion tries to explain how to accomplish innovation now when "the Bureaucracy" seems to work against it and how people can innovate from where they are in their organization. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service gives us a preview.
What's white and green and efficient all over? DOE hopes it's your roof.
The Social Security Administration organizes and funds state disability programs, yet states have begun furloughs of these employees. SSA Commissioner Michael Astrue discusses what is behind this trend and why his agency is proposing a law to stop it.
Cyber security education center coming to Maryland
War zone subcontractor oversight is lacking, JSF engine nears panel approval, GSA & NFFE negotiate social media, Green grows the Postal Service