Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Effective immediately, DCAA will accept contracting officers' requests for audit assistance only for fixed-price proposals of more than $10 million and cost-type proposals worth more than $100 million. Tom Temin and Amy Morris explain.
A new film explores combat stress from the Civil War to today.
As the nation honors the brave men and women who have risked or given their lives for this country, the Library of Congress, stands ready to provide eligible veterans access to a free library service that promotes independence, wellness and quality of life. LOC's Bob Fistick explains.
Despite constant alerts and tips to avoid phishing scams and other viruses, Americans still expose themselves to harm.
Veterans Day is the day set aside to thank and honor ALL those who served honorably in the military - in wartime or peacetime. VA Assistant Secretary Tammy Duckworth joins us with details.
An International Cyber Range for realistic assessments of cyberwarfare scenarios is being developed.
Sorenson has been one of the most forward-leaning CIOs in the government during his tenure. He led several major initiatives to transform the way the Army uses technology and delivers it to the warfighter.
Democratic insiders question if anything more than a stopgap spending measure and temporary extension of Bush-era tax cuts can pass. The Hill's Molly Hooper brings us the latest.
Intelligence officials around the world narrowly thwarted an al-Qaida mail bomb plot last month, intercepting two explosive packages shipped from Yemen with UPS and FedEx. Fred Burton says human intelligence has become key to the search.