Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
IG: pilot information is at risk, Billions to be spent on smartgrid cybersecurity
Tags: Cybersecurity Update , White House , cybersecurity , National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cybers , FAA , identity management , contracting , Pike Research , CyberSecurity Seminars , Tom Billington
While some are saying border security is at an all-time low, others are saying it's never been better. What's really going on? We ask Steve Atkiss, a former Chief of Staff of CBP, for his thoughts.
We continue our look at the 10 biggest mistakes feds make when planning for retirement with registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
The National Labor Relations Board reached its full five-member strength for the first time in years, so now it's back to business as usual. But at this point, what would that be? We talk with the board's chair, Wilma Liebman.
Twitter settles with FTC
Manager training bill clears committee, Interior wants to hire hundreds, BP hires former FEMA director
The Postal Service has approximately 189,000 delivery vehicles. As they get older, is it cheaper to replace or repair them? We get findings of a new study from Mark Duda, Deputy Assistant Inspector General for Audits at the Postal Service.
More data over greater distances. General Dynamics' John Weidman tells us about a new contract to modernize the ground system and network for NASA's Tracking Data and Relay Satellite constellation.
Some states excel at attracting Recovery Act project funding and quickly awarding it to contractors, while others lag far behind on both measures. Onvia's Michael Balsam tells us about a new study.
House trims budget another $7B, Despite orders, NASA keeps funding projects, Army: Old Arlington headstones in stream for erosion control