Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Agencies are accountable for how they're run - including improper payments. We learn about how Defense is tackling the issue from Mark Easton, the Deputy Chief Financial Officer at DoD
Defense makes big cuts, Census saves a bundle, and DHS warns Metro about a threat
DoD also cutting improper payments, Army off-road GPS app tracks threats
Pentagon officials also suggest to cut 10 percent of the contractor workforce by 2011. The proposal to eliminate JFCOM comes as the Defense Business Board outlines several areas where DoD can reduce its expenses.
Think you can either be sustainable or secure, but you can't be both? Oh nay nay! says GSA's Ed O'Hare.
The federal database of contractor integrity information is about to go public. Rob Burton, the former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
We learn more about the Disaster Relief app for the Android from developer Andrew Jenkins.
The OTA Awards program recognizes exceptional and meritorious achievements by companies, non-governmental agencies (NGO) and individuals who demonstrate commitment to preserving and improving online safety for consumers, business and government services. We get more about the how and why from Craig Spiezle with the Online Trust Alliance.
Hatch proposes freezing federal workforce at 2009 levels, Performance-based pay for intelligence employees ends, 13 nominations bounced back to White House