Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
The Pentagon is worried that China might have the upper hand soon in South East Asia
ManTech wins a nearly $100 million FBI cybersecurity contract
Learn more about research from the DoE on energy efficiency
How can companies meet the need for increased transparency?
Also, most of the malware on federal networks are after money, not intel
In the latest study, OPM finds federal works earn over 20 percent less then private sector workers
Could the $35 billion contract's fate be pushed back again?
Financial planner Arthur Stein weighs in on the age-old quandary.
How is the $600 million being distributed?
Also, could the long-awaited $35 billion Air Force tanker contract be delayed again? and DoD on alert for next round of Wikileaks