Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Maryland recently denied Baltimore Gas and Electric Company authorization to deploy smart meters, arguing the potential financial and technological risks to consumers outweighed the benefits. Is this the beginning of the end for the Smart Grid? We ask Lisa Margonelli, director, Energy Policy Initiative at the New America Foundation.
OPM survey results are in, a third bidder enters the contest for the multi-billion dollar Air Force tanker contract, and Northrop Grumman has settled on a building for its new headquarters
The work of the NTSB does is "kind of like the CSI of transportation safety." Chair Debbie Hersman breaks it down for us.
Marine Colonel William Maxwell, director of the joint operation center in Kabul, joined the Federal Drive from Afghanistan with an update
Microsoft to release patch that will strengthen data security
We continue our look at the 10 biggest mistakes feds make when planning for retirement with registered employee benefit consultant, Ed Zurndorfer.
OMB moves forward on a plan for increased efficiency in financial system upgrades, EADS submits a bid for a major Air Force contract, and DOD increases access to benefits for vets seeking PTSD treatment
It's the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's 45th birthday!
The answer isn't so simple, finds a new report. Report author Jody Westby, Adjunct Distinguished Fellow at Carnegie Mellon CyLab explains.