Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
Issa to chair Oversight and Government Reform, Technology is good for federal recruitment, VA announces innovation challenge
GCMC is an annual conference which provides premier professional development and networking opportunities to the greatest minds in the contracting, acquisition, and procurement fields. We learn more from conference chair Terry Raney.
The nation's No. 2 military officer on Wednesday strongly endorsed the warfighting value of information-sharing.
More than 800 contracting, acquisition, and procurement professionals from both government and private industry will gather in Arlington, Virginia, for NCMA's 29th Annual Government Contract Management Conference. WFED's Tom Temin gives us a preview.
The SAMMIES pay tribute to America's dedicated federal workforce, highlighting those who have made significant contributions to our country. We get nomination tips from the Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier.
Senior U.S. military commanders say the transition of security responsibilities from U.S. to Afghan troops will begin in the next several months.
The "FY 2011 Year Long Funding Act" contains language that will linger on long after the year is over. The Hill's Ian Swanson explains.
Even worse, they're getting more sophisticated too.
The Defense Acquisition University has launched the first ever Department of Defense casual games site. Games Czar Alicia Sanchez explains.
The Application Security Advisory Board was established to recommend ways to create awareness about the problem of insecure software and help organizations infuse security into the software development lifecycle. Boardmember Hart Rossman explains how it works.